Creative Support Specialist - Brandon House Productions
The Creative Support Specialist will serve as the point of contact for Brandon House’s Production Team, cultural events and performing arts and is responsible for providing organizational support to Brandon House production operation.
- Answer telephone calls, take messages, and route calls to their destination.
- Be responsible for maintaining the Brandon House event and production calendar to assure adequate turn around time projects, reservations, bookings, breakdown, set-up, etc.
- Greet visitors when they arrive for meetings and/or services.
- Conduct tours of the production space for bookings and reservations.
- Handle all fax correspondence.
- Responsible for managing Brandon House data base for artist/creative professionals’ enrollment.
- Schedule appointments for staff when requested.
- Make purchases and log equipment for inventory.
- Receive all packages and assure packages are signed for in the production area.
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
- May write and edit documents, report and instructional materials.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical and handle dissemination of files as appropriate.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate entities of Brandon House.
- Respond to all inquiries in a polite and timely manner.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintains a friendly and positive attitude both in person and on the phone.
Experience & Skills Required
- Demonstrated work experience in customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have good personality to represent Brandon House in any situation.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload to optimize efficiency and complete assignments on schedule.
- Strong verbal and social communication skills to obtain and convey information.
- Interpersonal skills to interact professionally with individuals of diverse social, cultural, and economic backgrounds.
- Excel in problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer software programs a must.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.